Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Savage Worlds: Addendum Additions!


So we've also been busy behind the scenes putting together campaign materials that update some of my favorite D&D campaign settings to Savage Worlds. I wanted an official post about it, because, why the hell not?





The Forgotten Realms addendum adds races converted from the 3e edition of Forgotten Realms. It also adds some equipment found in there as well as adds extra edges, generally taken from other sources and re-skinned that I thought added to the flavor of Faerun.



The Spelljammer addendum also adds races, equipment, and edges that were re-purposed to flavor a Spelljammer game. I further recommend picking up material such as Sundered Skies by Triple Ace games if you want a heavy emphasis of ship combat (those airships are more-or-less Spelljammers, just replace the air with void).

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you did! I'm still a bit new to SW and I'm still getting the hang of translating things to SW. What you have done with two of my favorite D&D settings. My favorites being Forgotten Realms, Dark Sun, Spelljammer, & Eberron. In that order. :P
    I hope these aren't complete and that you have plans to expand on them a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the Forgotten Realms one is, for the time being, kind of complete. I have two Dark Sun posts floating on the Blog that have racial templates and material about Preserver and Defiler magic. Spelljammer is kind of floating there.

      So, please feel free to let me know what you'd like to see expanded in any of the pdfs! Thanks!

      Delete