Monday, July 10, 2017

Old School Material: Alternative Skill Systems


Before I begin by posting the alternative skill system rank. There are a number of people I like to thank for putting the item together on the Piazza. Havard Frosta over at the Blackmoor Blog who extrapolated material for a Dragon Magazine to offer a skill system that covered all classes, not just a few things for one and some other rules for the other. I also used Dark Dungeons by Blacky the Blackball as some sample skills one could use in the game. The racials and some of the expansion of the Specials ability were thanks to me. So I'm not a complete hack fraud. So! Without further stalling, here is a pdf about a skill system for Swords & Wizardry, Rules Cyclopedia, Dark Dungeons... and other fine, older school projects.


Links

The Other Piazza Post - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment